||APS teams use an infrared asphalt repair system to create a seamless, long- lasting patch. We heat the asphalt to its original paving temperature, add fresh hot mix, compact it, and achieve a seamless thermally bonded repair.
- Costs Less. The job is done faster with fewer raw materials. You pay less for a superior product.
- Faster. The infrared system repairs a 6- by 8-foot section in approximately 10 minutes--200 square feet per hour.
- Seamless Repair. Patch bonds to existing surface. No joints for water to penetrate.
- Control Liability. The infrared asphalt repair system is excellent for elimination of potholes and various trip hazards.
- No Traffic Tie-Ups. Our equipment is mounted on one truck. Patched areas can be driven on immediately.
- Clean and Quiet. No jackhammers or machines to create noise, dust, and debris.
- Ecological. No waste material to haul. Uses less raw material than R&R method.
From arrival to final striping, our focus is economy, efficiency, and quality.
See the infrared process
When can our infrared process be used?
- Alligator Cracking
- Grade Depressions (bird baths)
- Handicapped ramps
- High Spots
- Manhole Covers
- Pavement Seams
- Trip Hazards
- Utility Cuts and Trenches